Nestor Diaz was Hello everyone

N

Nestor Diaz

Hello everyone,

Aware of the risks of an increasing phone bill (I have a dial-up connection) and a serious case of Titanic addiction, I decided to join this wonderful board following the advice of my friend George Behe, who has been so kind to recommend my website on second-class passenger Edgardo Andrew. I've been interested in Titanic for many years, but I definitely got it emotionally after the James Cameron movie, that's why when I read an article about Edgardo's virtually unknown story the thought of doing a website with it started to grow in me. I was so lucky I could contact Enrique Dick, Edgardo Andrew's grandnephew and author of the recently published book "Una valija del Titanic" (A suitcase from the Titanic), who was so kind to give me exclusive information and pictures that definitely set the project going.

I know there are many Titanic experts here in ET so I'm thrilled to have joined. I also know that Patricia Andrew, Edgardo's grandniece, is a member, so I hope to hear from her as well.

I'm really looking forward to having a good time and tons of Titanic insight!!!

Best regards,

Nestor

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Nestor,

Welcome aboard! I have enjoyed your website very much and their is a lot of good information on their. Keep up the good work!

It's great to hear from you and I look forward to your posts.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

N

Nestor Diaz

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed my website, Jason, and I have lots of new stuff and ideas now for an update, which will include Flash animation. It will take some time but hopefully it will be worth the wait! :)

Best,

Nestor

Dec 8, 2000
Hey Nestor,
Lovely to see you here as it's been a while since I last saw you (back on The Titanic Stop mailing list). Congratulations on your Edgardo Andrew site and happy hunting for even more information to expand it with.
Cheers,
Fiona

(Sorry I didn't stop in to say G'day sooner but I didn't spot your name down here. Too many people introducing themselves without their names... ;))

N

Nestor Diaz

Hi Fiona,

Great to hear from you after all this time! Yes, I'm posting very little lately as I was trying to cut down my online time a bit, that's exactly why I joined ET, to get that silly notion out of my head! :)

Thanks for your congratulations, I still remember you were the first one to reply to me on TTS!!!

And yes, I think anonymous introductions are a new trend these days! :)

Best wishes,

Nestor