News New book about the "iceberg lie" and the J. P. Morgan coverup...

Apr 13, 2012
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/145205312X/?tag=encyclopediat-21 As a new author one is always uncertain of how such a book might be taken, but following 15 years of extensive research this book attempts to answer many of the questions many other writers have failed to quench. It's not another book about the switch theory, it's a book that simply set out to prove that the iceberg was real and what actually happened as a result was very astounding. Was Titanic transporting gold for the Federal Reserve instituted by Morgan? And is the damage on the wreck supported by unpublished testimony? Feel free to comment.

Aug 15, 2018
Titanic was not transporting gold for the federal reserve because it didn't exist until Dec. 24, 2013, when it passed the Senate by a vote of 6-0.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>Was Titanic transporting gold for the Federal Reserve instituted by Morgan? <<

No she wasn't. As Tim pointed out, the Federal Reserve didn't exist then and J.P. Morgan would have had no part in it's creation or even a voice in the matter. It was established by Congress and the Federal Reserve Act was signed into law by Woodrow Wilson.

Education | What is The Fed: History

A failure to pick up on a point this well known as easily found in a simple Google search tells me that this book was not extensively researched.

Nov 14, 2005
Well I won't be buying/reading this book. I do wonder however if this is partly based on the crazy conspricy theory that Titanic was sunk to kill off the rich that were opposing the Fed and the Income tax that were passed in 1913. That theory which was total bunk was floating around for awhile.

Jack Raby

Jan 10, 2019
When I said excellent I meant excellent - negative - critical.....

Last edited:

Arun Vajpey

Apr 21, 2009
I am sure that within the next 10 years someone will write a book that the Titanic was really sunk a bunch of Somali pirates hiding behind what looked like an iceberg and no doubt it will get excellent reviews on Amazon from certain quarters. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 person

Rob Lawes

Jun 13, 2012
England
That is absolutely absurd.

Anyway, everyone knows the Titanic sank because the Pope was worried that the ship the Vatican had converted into a space rocket and sent to the moon was about to be identified by the Dysney corporation and therefore the Mary Celeste was switched in its place and sent to Costa Rica.

Reactions: 1 person

Arun Vajpey

Apr 21, 2009
That is absolutely absurd.

Anyway, everyone knows the Titanic sank because the Pope was worried that the ship the Vatican had converted into a space rocket and sent to the moon was about to be identified by the Dysney corporation and therefore the Mary Celeste was switched in its place and sent to Costa Rica.
Frankly, that sounds a bit more plausible than the (un)reasoning in David Park's book.