New Book Alert Notification Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2000
through my website I am now offering a new book notification service. as new titles become available for purchase, I will email everyone who signs up for the notification list. if you would like to be on the list, all you have to do is go to my site:

http://titanicbooksite.com/index.html

close to the top of the page you will see a link to E-mail the author. send me an e-mail and cut & paste the following words into the subject line:

Book Notification Service

that's all there is to it. as books become available, I will send out a notice to everyone who has signed up.

please do not reply on this thread that you are interested; that will not get you signed up. I need you to send me that e-mail directly through my site for this to work.

the notification service will only be dealing with books that are about Titanic. I generally will not include titles that just mention the ship in passing. and I will only send out a notification when a new book is actually available for purchase. whenever possible I will include details on where to get the book, how much it costs, etc.

all the best, Michael (TheManInBlack) T

p.s. I have lots of sources to find out about upcoming books, but I sure don't catch them all. if you get a new Titanic book that I miss, and want to share the information, please drop me a note and I will get the notification out to everyone else.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Michael,

This is a great idea! I just e-mailed you to sign up.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Oct 13, 2000
Hi all,
the first New Book Notification has been sent (around 1:15 sunday afternoon Eastern Standard Time) to everyone who has signed up thus far. if you don't get the notification in your in-box within the next few hours, please email me privately and let me know!
all the best, Michael (TheManInBlack) T

Status
Not open for further replies.