New E&H Book

Jan 5, 2001
Hi!

I remember a while ago I heard a rumour that Eaton and Haas were working on another book (I wish I knew where, but I don't). Does anyone know if that is accurate, and if so do they know when it might be published?

Kindest regards,

Mark.

Jan 5, 2001
Hi John!

Thanks for that info. I've been trying to track down where I had originally heard it, but with no luck so far. I wish I'd paid more attention at the time!

Am I correct in thinking that you were hoping to attend the Texas Embassy on April 13th? Jason was kind enough to invite me and I am looking forward to putting some faces to names.

Best regards,

Mark.

John Clifford

Nov 12, 2000
Hi Mark.

Am I correct in thinking that you were hoping to attend the Texas Embassy on April 13th?
Actually, no: I am definitely going to attend the Texas Embassy on April 13th; will be there.

I get back in to London on the 12th, and am looking forward to seeing many of the Listmembers on the 13th, before Jason and I head off "to see 'The Queen'".
grin.gif

Anyway, hope you can be there.
smile.gif

John Creamer

Nov 7, 2003
Hi Mark,

I response to your original point, after speaking to Charles Haas in April I definitely got the impression both he and Jack had a few ideas for a new book.

Regards,

John