New Empress of Ireland Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Chris,

Just to add to what Gavin suggested, another book worth picking up is "Losing the Empress: A Personal Journey" by David Creighton. Also, there is a wonderful booklet done by the Musee de la Mer in Rimouski, Quebec that is available for purchase. If you're interested, e-mail me for more details.

Hi Gavin,

Could you possibly be thinking of the video called "Empress of Ireland - Lost Not Forgotten"?

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

G

Gavin Murphy

Hi J,

In re-reading my message I should have said TI instead of THS conf. in Mtl. Sorry.

Yes, that name rings a bell, but it seems to me that when it was first premiered it had a different title. I would have to check on that though. I remember vetting the vid. for the producers and providing a taped interview with Capt. Kendall, but heard nothing back.

I wonder if they made $$? It was remaindered pretty quickly. Maybe Geoff W. or David Z. know.

G

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Gavin,

No worries, I knew what you were referring to.

I'd be interested in hearing what you find out about the video. That's strange that you didn't hear back from the producers.

Hopefully Geoff or David will be able to give us more information, if either of them see this thread.
Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Chris klausen

Dec 31, 2003
Hi Jason. I would love to have the booklet from the Musee de la Mer. I couldn't find your email address but I think you can send it to me through my member profile.
thanks!
chris

Status
Not open for further replies.