New memorabilia site

B

Brian Hawley

Check out the new ocean liner memorabilia site I started.

www.luxurylinerow.com

Many major steamship companies are represented, including Cunard, French Line, Holland America, to name just a few.

There's lots of White Star memorabilia as well.

*A turquoise and brown demi-tasse cup and saucer identical to what was used on the Titanic
*An original pre-sinking poster advertising White Star's new Olympic and Titanic
*White Star stationery
*Post cards
*"White Star" by Roy Anderson
*Lots of back issues of the Commutator
*Many magazines with articles about the discovery of the Titanic

I've got a number of other superb White Star items in the works so check back often.

Also have a look at the on-line exhibit!

Of course, if you're looking for anything specific for your collection, let me know. I'll put it on my "wants" list, and if I find it, i can send you an e-mail.

There's lots to see; so stop in and have a look. Who knows? Maybe you'll find that piece you're looking for!

Brian Hawley

Inger Sheil

Dec 3, 2000
Absolutely excellent material there, Brian. I've always enjoyed it when you've shared reports and photos of your new acquisitions, and am most impresed with the site. Sorry to see those on-board Oceanic photos are already sold, though! Now I'm working again I may send you a list of a few items I wouldn't mind knowing about if you come across them...I'm not really a collector, but there are some pieces I can't really resist.

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Brian,

I agree with Inger, excellent stuff on there. I might be sending you a list of some items as well.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif