New young Franch miss: Emilie Laurent

Emilie

Aug 10, 2013
Saint-Étienne, France
Hi to everyone!

Well, I'm Emili, 28 and living in Paris, France.
Im a found of all things Titanic, since 98, and the Titianic-from-Cameron big mania. This is when I begun to research to know more and more about the actual facts. My fave characters are Thomas Andrews ansd Margaret Brown. My biggest titanic hobbies is serching for documentaries, from everywhere and in any langiuages. My favorite interest topics are: the fate of third class passenger, the sinking, the word impact of the afthermath.
Im here to get to know international POW of the story, I'm going to be really pleased read you all

Sincerely,
Emilie.

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Welcome, Emilie. There is much of interest to read in the archives here at the forum, but you might want to sign up also for the ET Facebook group, which is more active for recent postings.

As you are very interested in Thomas Andrews and your English is good, I recommend that you read (if you haven't already) the tribute biography written back in 1912 by Shan Bullock: Thomas Andrews - Shipbuilder. You can buy it in paperback from Amazon or read it online for free here:

Thomas Andrews, shipbuilder. With an introd. by Sir Horace Plunkett

I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Emilie

Aug 10, 2013
Saint-Étienne, France
I already read it, of course, and I enjoyed a lot, despite the fact that its written in " yesturday's english" and therefore, sometimes, some parts in it were quite hard tio underdant! ( yes my en glish is quite OK, but theres a lot of words I still cannot catch!)

See ya!

Emilie