North Down Northern Ireland 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kirsty Cherry

North Down Borough Council in Northern Ireland have organised a Titanic Convention in conjunction with the 90th Anniversary of the sinking of the great ship. The aim of the Convention is to 'Bring Titanic Back Home', to Belfast where the ship was built. Further information can be found on www.titanic2002.org

If you would like further information get in contact or leave me a msg and I will get back to you ASAP.

K

Kirsty Cherry

CALLING ALL TITANIC SOCIETIES

I am currently trying to collate a database of all the Titanic Societies in the world and a list of all events happening in conjunction with 90th Anniversary of the sinking of the ship. So far I have a list of 20 societies but I am sure there are many more. If you can help contact me on [email protected]

J

jane hastings

Hi Kirsty -what can i say, i can't wait till April next year!! i visited the convention website and the programme looks so exciting. I also think that it will be more informative than the other conventions, eg tours around where the titanic was built, at harland and wolff in belfast. The ball will be excellent and i simply can't wait! Please could you email me with details about how to book? Look forward to meeting you and lots of other people interested in the Titanic, see you soon, Jane

K

Kirsty Cherry

Jane - Thanks for your interest. I will send you a pack and registration form today and don't hesitate to contact me if require any further information. e-mail me your address.

Status
Not open for further replies.