Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2003
I live in Forest Hills, Queens and have been a Titanic enthusiast since I was age 12 in 1962 & read "A Night to Remember" & saw "Titanic" in the same week. I have a large collection of Titanic books and have travelled to see exhibitions in Greenwich, Memphis and have also visited Halifax to do research which is now on this site of course. I would love to join a NYC based group or participate any Titanic related activities. Thanks

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
Hello, Martin---

There's a group of us in northern New Jersey who get together on an irregular basis, as often as not in the city. If you send your email address to me at [email protected], I'll let you know the next time we have something planned.

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
Is your group the group that sponsors April 14 recreation dinners?

We've never done a dinner, but we have taken part in online reinactments on 14-15 April for the past few years---we missed this year, though, for a variety of reasons---in the TML IRC channel. This year on 15 April a few of us attended a play at the New-York Historical Society, based on the inquiry testimony and written memoirs of survivors.

Status
Not open for further replies.