Oh My Lord This is extremley BEAUTIFUL look

• Thread starter Caroline Chavez
  • Start date

C

Caroline Chavez

Hi everyone i just found this site, i have been literally looking for a site like this my hole life! http://www.sonyclassical.com/releases/60691/makingof.html Click it, it is a movie and they show them Performing the actual music from the movie. Please take a look at it, it's extremley beautiful. Thanks and please most your comments about what you think of it:)!! Take care.

-Caroline Chavez

C

Caroline Chavez

Wohoo! I'm glad you guys went to go check it out, i was in awe myself when i saw it! I just want everyone to be as much as inspired as i am when i think of Titanic and the beautiful music. Titanic's music is what REALLY motivated me to take value in an insturment. I was then thinking if maybe the London Symphony would ever perform the SoundTrack, but then i saw the movie and saw that they recorded it in that small room. Thats to bad that they don't perform that soundtrack, i think that would be extremley beautiful to watch! Okay yall take it easy and please keep posting comments, thanks!

-Caroline C. :)

Jeremy Lee

Jun 12, 2003
I do apologize for all the nonsense that was posted here when my classmates decided to sabotage me.
cry.gif

C

Caroline Chavez

Well i'm glad:). Anywho i want more people to see this site! So spred the word kids!! *whispers here whispers there*

-Caroline C, :)

L

Lacey Shine

Jeremy,
How old are you? In another thread you said that you were younger than 15. Is that true?

C

Caroline Chavez

Wow congradulations Lee, to tell the truth i'm only 13, going on 14 in June, haha.

L

Lacey Shine

Im turning 15 in March! Is everyone on this site about 16 and younger? LoL I thought everyone here was like 30 and older! LoL

Feb 6, 2003
I'm 18 myself a senior in high school. Loved this stuff for as long as I can remember. Not the most popular at school, never bothered me much though.

C

Caroline Chavez

Well Karrie thats still awesome. I mean i wish i new all these young people in life that really had in intereste in Titanic. Everyone thinks i just like the movie, but thats not even HALF of it!!!