Olga Elida Lundin

Hildo Thiel

Dec 3, 2000
Hi All,

I have a question about Olga Elida Lundin. Was she a second class passenger or third class passenger or was she first in third class and later moved to second class.

Regards,

Hildo

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
The ET list puts her in Third class and discusses the possibility that she may have upgraded. This is not known for sure and may not have any evidence to support it. The Soldner list which I have (Thank you very much Geoff Whitfield) places her in second class. Perhaps Hermann found something that can help.

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

H

Hermann Söldner

According to information, Wetterholm gave in his book, her fiance paid her the upgrading to second class.

It sounds plausible, because George Beesley says, without naming them, the same.

Hermann Söldner

Hildo Thiel

Dec 3, 2000
Hi Michael and Hermann,

Thanks for the information about Miss Lundin. So het fiance paid for her too upgrade too Second Class.

Are there any others who where upgrade from third too second class, or was she the only one?

Mr. Nourney was upgrade from second too first class, so he in another one.

And Mr. Fahlstrom is another one who I saw in some list in third class and in others in second class. And Mr. Henry Samuel Morley. From third class too second class.

Regards,

Hildo

H

Hermann Söldner

It's of course Lawrence Beesley!

According to my research no others upgraded from third class. Fahlstrom booked second class. There were two Morleys, one in second, one in third class. The one in the second class travelled under an assumed name: Marshall.

Hermann

Hildo Thiel

Dec 3, 2000
Hi Hermann,

Thanks for the information. So no others were upgrading from another class. Only Miss Lundin from third to second and Mr. Nourney from second to first.

That about Mr. Morley I had to know. Stupid of me, that I forgot that. And about Fahlstom I think it was an error in someone's list.

About your new passenger and crew list I have seen the preview of it on www.lostliner.de It is very good.

Regards,

Hildo

H

Hermann Söldner

Thank you for your words about the list on
www.lostliners.de

I wished you had answered my question I directed to you on January 20th about the German site.

Regards,

Hermann

Pat Cook

Apr 27, 2000
Dear Hermann,

Thank you for that corroboration on Lundin, sir! Petra Stevens had come up with Lundin and her fiance for the two mentioned in Beesley (one in third and his wife in second, meeting on the stairway, etc). Up until this time I (aided by one Irishman) had Susan Webber and one of the Braund brothers for this pair.

Best regards,
Cook

Hildo Thiel

Dec 3, 2000
Dear Hermann,

My answer over the german site I gave on 11-02 in the topic:Who are the surviving passengers on this photo? It was a little bit late I agree.

It was: http://www.tictanic.de/
and not your site.www.lostliners.de

The first site I saw some errors according the lifeboats. The last lifeboat D. Did not left Titanic according this site.

Regards,

Hildo

H

Hermann Söldner

Dear Hildo,

thank you for this information. I gave it up in the meantime to look for your answer. It is as I thought first. The information given on this site is based on a list performed by Nikolaus Zöllner. Integrated are bits of information from me.

Regards,

Hermann