Only for the very Rich and Titanic obsessed

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Take a few tips from a seasoned traveller, Mon. First, before boarding, thoroughly inspect the vessel. Be sure to climb into the rigging and check the sails for moth damage. Engage a diver to examine the hull for signs of woodworm, dry rot or patching with MDF. And don't neglect the little details - eg check your mattress to be sure that it contains fresh straw. Expect to share your cabin, but specify that this must be with humans rather than livestock. Lastly (and most important) insist on a cabin above rather than below the cattle pens. With these simple precautions observed, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Don't have nightmares about pirates, but if you do have trouble sleeping onboard I've heard that crochet is a great way to pass the time. Useful too. On my last voyage we ran out of food while becalmed and were able to trade our anti-macassars and doilies for coconuts.

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
The secret of avoiding trouble is to blend in. So wear your action trousers, an eye patch and a parrot. As Billy Connolly used to say, the best way to avold being mugged is to look more like a mugger than a muggee.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>So wear your action trousers, an eye patch and a parrot. <<

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr Matey, I be the pirate in these waters! Best watch out lest I make ye walk the plank! Me fishies are getting hungry! Araaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evil.gif

Jan 28, 2003
Good gracious, Michael, I thought you were in South Carolina. It only goes to show how one has to be really careful about modern communications.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should just feed these land lubbers tryin' to build another Titanic to me pets, but I wouldn't want to give the poor sharkies indigestion! Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 28, 2003
Aaaaaarrrgh! Just take care of the cats and kittens, Michael... and forget the Titanic 2 stuff, it's just &*$£"!