Original Olympic photo's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richard Ford

Hi

I have a collection of original photographs of the Olympic for sale. I have over 20 photo's of the Olympic many one off snap shots ranging from 1911 to the 1930's. A lot of these photo's cost an arm an a leg to buy. If you are interested please email me on [email protected] and I will send you a scan of the first 5 I plan to sell.

Thanks

Richard

Spencer Knarr

Jun 16, 2004
Hi Richard, I can't email you right now, but am very interested. Please send the scans to saknarr AT onlinetitanicmuseum DOT com Thanks!

Spencer Knarr

Jun 16, 2004
Interesting...

The email I received from [redacted email], which was signed Richard Ford, was in fact from [user].

Very interesting indeed!

123604.jpg

Eric Longo

Aug 13, 2004
AHA!!!

Believe it or not, I assumed it was him from the "69" in his address. I remembered his old address. Well, I did not even get a reply. Now I know why.

Thanks Spencer,
Eric

rene bergeron

Jun 16, 2001
I had a run in with Miles a few years back. I purchased some Olympic cards from him on ebay and never received the them, lucky for me I paid with paypal and they got my money back.
Stay away from this guy, but you probably already know that.
Have a good one,
Rene

Spencer Knarr

Jun 16, 2004
Just got this from Richard..err..Miles??

---------------
Hello

Miles is a freind of mine. Half the photo's up for sale are his hence he wanted me to use his email address. I should have used my own email address to avoid any confusion. Some of the photo's bought on Ebay cost over £200 over a period of 4 years. Only 2 of them are mine. I would be happy to send you a scan of my passport if this would help ?

Richard
---------------

Oh ok, that makes sense! Wait, no it doesn't. Everyone stay away, this guy is a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.