Original Titanic Relief Fund

• Thread starter Rick Gibbs (Rgibbs)
  • Start date

A

Andrew Williams

Hello Jason,

Thank you for putting us in the picture.

No offence taken as I know the daily business of checking each post on the board is rather time consuming.

However, to save the trouble of asking any future questions perhaps a private message giving notice of the transfer to another thread might be plausible.

Only suggestion but worth discussing between yourselves'.

A.W.

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hello Andrew,

You're welcome.

We don't normally send a PM, informing the member that their post has been moved. That's what the "Last Day" feature is for. Otherwise, they can contact myself or another moderator for assistance.

A

Andrew Williams

Hello Jason,

I now understand what "Last Day" means. Yours truly doens't have enough hours in the day to do the necessary searchs as required by most members of the board. Sorry Phil Hind with a smile.

For once I'm having a break and enjoying this beautiful sunny Saturday. Yes, I've decided to treat myself by having a lazy day and watch world simple move on all around me.

Incidentally Jason have you had any luck with the business about the Canadian Committee I advise you some months ago. No worries if you haven't, as I know the right person who to write you.

Once again, thanks for the useful tips on what to do.

A.W.

A

Andrew Williams

Hello Jason,

No problem and remember time is on your side.

I will drop a line to this person I know whose knowledge exceeds mine by ten to one. He'll know the best way of approaching this department based out in Toronto. Once I am satisfied with the feedback then I can share the details with yourself.

Presently I am right in the middle of sorting out a number of response to other department's in U.K. The feedback on a number of the original members serving on the old Southampton Committee are proving an all round success.

I can only try and test the waters to see if I get the same rewards back from Canada.

A.W.