Orlando Anniversary Tour 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
I thought you all might enjoy photos from our Anniversary Tour at the Titanic Ship of Dreams Exhibit on April 14, 2005 in Orlando, Florida. The TSOD holds this event every year.

The gentleman in the gray t-shirt talking with me in front of the survivor photos is a descendant of Margaret Hays. I'm sorry I didn't get his name but many of his family were also there.

I wish you could see the detail on my gown. It's very much like Rose's Dinner Gown except my underdress is black instead of peach. But the shawl is very clear. Would you believe it's a Liz Claiborne?

You might also recognize Denise Vanaria and her daughter, "Elba" who presented the exhibit with her drawing of Thomas Andrews. It's very nice! And you might also recognize some of the others who have posted here. Stephen Stanger is the dock worker. Ron Schneider wasn't in attendance. Also in attendance was another gentleman who has posted here and lives in Florida.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v329/Kyrila/2005%20Anniversary%20Tour/

password: TwoJacks

Let me know if you have any trouble accessing the photos.

All the best,
Kyrila

robin ayotte

Nov 17, 2002
those are some great pictures and i love all the dresses i want one of them, and it looked like everyone was having a great time will have to go one of these year

Jul 11, 2001
Great photos! It makes me wish I had waited two weeks for my visit. I was there on Friday, April 1st. Now if there was just more room to build the rest of the ship......Hmmm

Aug 29, 2000
Do I see millinery forms in a case? Where is that photo taken? Love the accessories too-there can never be too many pearls, fringe and feathers. Yes, this was the fashion year for shawls, shrugs, capes and boas-thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.