Page with personalprofessional things about us

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cátia Lamy

Hi!

I was thinking that ma

Hi!

I was thinking that maybe it would be good if there was a page with some personal things about the editor and the people who are frequently on the message board (or just for the ones who have accounts, I don't know!).

At least for me, sometime is difficult to know who's who because I'm far away and because we usually don't talk about ourselfs. I mean, I've read sometimes things like this "Mr. "something" I'll get you this if you get me your book signed for you and Mr. "something else" (sorry to one who wrote this but is the one I most remember!).

And, for me is quite confused 'cause their names don't say nothing to me! So I thought that some things like:
age, profession, hobbies, interests, relation to Titanic if have some, country, email or something like that would be usefull for the ones who know less about all this people around here.

Of course it's just a tought and people wouldn't have to give their informations if they don't want to but it might be usefull!

NOTE: (I'm sorry that I posted this message the 1st time on the suggestion for the chat for E.T. memeber!)

Thanks for the attention,
Kátia Lamy, Portugal

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Actually, this may be a good idea. And Katia, in re giving out information, discretion is always a good idea on a public forum, if only because not only do some good people have access to whatever you post, so do some really rotten apples. Unfortunate, but true. Phil, if you happen to be reading this, providing a heading where we could all introduce ourselves would be a great idea. Barring that, where would be the best place to set up such a strand? Perhaps a profile sheet/board or something along those lines.

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

W

William Conrad

Hmmm, I could tell you my details; but I'd have to kill you first...

No! Maybe this is a good idea really...

C

Cátia Lamy

Hi!

I'm happy that you like my idea; it's just that sometime is confusing!

William Conrad.... can't you just tell me something about you and NOT kill me?? :)

Katia Lamy

Status
Not open for further replies.