Pam Andrews was Overwhelmed

P

Pam Andrews

I can not express my gratitude to those who have contributed so MUCH information on this site.

We have just recently learned of our family tree directly linked to my father's family - the Wideners.

I can not read enough, hear enough, or get enough of all of this.

Some one please advise.....where do I begin?

Jun 26, 2002
Pam

Hasn't everyone here done a wonderful job. They have contributed so much information, it is almost to much to take in.

My only advice is to pick a topic and just read, then pick another, then another. There is so much to read and learn you will not go wrong on any choice.

Melinda

Don Tweed

Mar 30, 2006
I know what you are saying.
These people are so educated and sincere with their responses it seems like you have come home!
This is the best thing on the internet, hands down!!!
happy.gif

-Don

May 8, 2001
A keyword search is a good place to start. Both here and on the main research page. Then, open up a post if you can't find the answer to your questions. I would imagine that every book, video and you name it has been collected and is on hand by SOMEOME on the board.
Anyhow, a big welcome aboard and hope that you are able to learn all you are searching for.
Colleen

Tracy Smith

Apr 20, 2012
South Carolina USA
You know, it might be a good idea to put a list on the FAQ thread with the areas of research and then listing the names of people who are concentrating on the listed areas of research. What does everyone think? I know that several members here have specific areas of research they are concentrating on. In this way, those with questions about specific topics can look up the people most likely to be able to answer their qestions.

P

Pam Andrews

Thanks for the warm and inviting WELCOME!

By profession I am in the Marketing field developing and writing newsletters, web sites, print ad's etc...

Because of this I am constantly surfing the web.

To date, there is absolutely no comparison to this site anywhere else. Amazing job to everyone.

I am so impressed!

Pam

P.S. Tracy - great idea!