Passangercrew stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jessica Walker

is there a book out that just focus on the stories of the crew/passangers (sp) before and after the disaster?
I do own the book: The Story Of The Wreak Of The Titanic there is quite a bit of stories from passangers (sp). It is a wonderful book. thanks Jessica

I'm aware of several books that have focused on a few of these people, and some that were written by them which are accounts of the disaster itself, but I'm don't think there are any out there...yet...which attempts to cover the ground for every single one of them. There are some which focus on specific groups such as the excellant "The Irish Aboard Titanic" by Senan Molony which deals with passengers and crew from Ireland. You may want to click on This Hotlink for information on a wide veriaty of Titanic related books.

Unfortunately, there are enormous gaps in the available knowladge of a lot of these people despite decades worth of research. These people didn't set out to become famous or anything like that. They just wanted to get to the other side of the Atlantic. A number of those who survived the attempt were all too happy to fade away into obscurity, get on with their lives, and forget the whole thing ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.