Passenger Stone

ShawnaStone

Nov 23, 2020
How would I go about figuring out if I am related to Passenger Stone?? I have family from England and my grandfather’s name was William Stone... I’m very curious. Any help would be great!

Anghel Alin

Jun 20, 2020
How would I go about figuring out if I am related to Passenger Stone?? I have family from England and my grandfather’s name was William Stone... I’m very curious. Any help would be great!
The only thing I can say is to try to find more in the family past(documents, archives, photos)

Reactions: 1 user

Keith_Baxter

Apr 29, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
This is the type of thing people can now do themselves on the Internet by searching for online records regarding births, marriages, deaths, censuses, etc. For example, FreeBMD.org.uk might be a good place to start searching.
There are also popular genealogy websites such as Ancestry.com and MyHeritage that require a paid monthly subscription, but have the advantage of having gathered together a huge amount of searchable records, along with allowing you to see family trees others have already built and may connect to you through common ancestors.
Some people will find this to be an interesting hobby if they have the aptitude for it, while others will find it to be tediously complicated and time-consuming. There are also professional genealogists you can hire to do the work for you, although I think that is usually quite expensive.

Last edited: