Patrick Lane

Patrick Lane

Dec 11, 2012
Patrick Lane was my great uncle, he purchased the tickets and sent the tickets to his sister, my grand Mother in Ireland. She missed the boat, so the tickets were never used. My parents named me after him so it was erie to see my name on the Titanic charter for missing at sea. But he lived in Ohio. Thanx for trying to get the facts straight. Patrick Lane, 843 819 5533

wiltonmack

Jan 27, 2013
Can you email senzer64@hotmail.co.uk . The person at this email address is Noel Smyth, a friend of mine, brought up in Limerick, now lives in Manchester, UK, and Patrick Lane is also his great uncle. Kind regards, Julie

Yvonne (3433)

Jan 23, 2018
Hi, I am a teacher from Limerick and my class and I are trying to find out more information on Patrick, whose former home on Clare Street is only a couple of blocks from our school. We would love to find out more about what really happened to Patrick and would appreciate any info you can give us.
y.omeara@stpatricksboysns.com

Yvonne (3433)

Jan 23, 2018
Hi, I am a teacher from Limerick and my class and I are trying to find out more information on Patrick, whose former home on Clare Street is only a couple of blocks from our school. We would love to find out more about what really happened to Patrick and would appreciate any info you can give us.
y.omeara@stpatricksboysns.com

Thanks

Hoss Gardner

Apr 12, 2018
Patrick was my great, great uncle on my mother's side. Apparently Patrick was coming to New York to attend a family wedding.

Hoss Gardner

Apr 12, 2018
Did you know Margaret Mahoney? She was my mother she told me that Patrick Lane was from the Lane side of the family. Never made it to New York, died on the Titanic.