Patrick Lemieux

• Thread starter Patrick J. Lemieux
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patrick J. Lemieux

Hello Everyone. My name is Patrick and I am from Ottawa, Canada but mostly raised in Western Europe (Paris, Brussels & Geneva). I am a Musicologist by trade but work as an event organizer. The Titanic has been an interest to me since crossing the Atlantic in 1966 on the Franconia 3.

Regards

G

Gavin Murphy

Gosh, someone else from Ottawa.......as far as I know, that makes 3 of us.......you, Andrew and myself. Any others?

G

P

Patrick J. Lemieux

The way the weather is here today I am seriously considering bugging out
happy.gif

C

Christine Geyer

Hello Patrick and welcome aboard
happy.gif

Many regards
Christine

P

Patrick J. Lemieux

Christine,
Thank you
happy.gif
It's nice to be aboard.

Cheers
Patrick

P

Patrick J. Lemieux

Jason,
Thank you very much. I agree with you it is the best site for Titanic related information - some extremely well informed people on here - quite impressive.

Cheers
happy.gif

P

Patrick J. Lemieux

Jason,
It's turning out to be a Godsend of a site as I have been working on an article/paper about the musicians on the Titanic ....

Cheers,
Patrick

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Patrick,

Good to hear you've found the information you need. I'd be interested in reading your article when it's completed. In fact, Phil Hind (the webmaster of this wonderful site) might post it here for everyone to see.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

P

Patrick J. Lemieux

Jason,
Will do but I am still in the research collection stage, I am dealing with the musicians' life prior to the Titanic which is proving to be somewhat more complicated but I am making headway......

Cheers
Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.