Paul daley new

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul daley

Jul 6, 2002
im paul daley from liverpool, my grandfather was the nephew of andrew latimer, chief steward, who was lost. i have been interested in titanic since i was a little boy and used to draw pictures in school of a sinking ship even before i knew about titanic, it was just in my head. i work as a steward on board a ship myself and say a prayer for all souls every day at the engineers memorial next to where i work.
[email protected]

Jan 31, 2001
Hello Paul, and welcome to the message board! You have an interesting family connection with Titanic. Being a steward sounds like an adventurous job, if you like being on water (and I do). I like your daily ritual of memorial prayer, as well!

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Gayle Mann

Sep 29, 2000
Curious just how you are connected to Andrew Latimer. Andrew Latimer is my great grandfather and I would like to compare notes.

paul daley

Jul 6, 2002
he was my granddads uncle, my granddad william latimer was born in 1918. unsure of exact details, just remember what he told me about family, lived on scotland road in liverpool. my granddad married esther nolan. they had 8 children. one was patricia latimer who was born in 1954. she had me in 1977

Gayle Mann

Sep 29, 2000
A bit of a mystery here. Andrew Latimer only had 4 brothers: George Latimer who had no issue, Robert Latimer who married Fanny Towers, John James who married Annie Routledge and Thomas Latimer who married Eunice Siddley. None of these brothers had children born as late as 1918. Perhaps there is a generation missing here, and it was your graddad's great uncle? Have you thought of getting a birth certificate for William Latimer?

paul daley

Jul 6, 2002
this is possible, like I say - I am unsure of exact details.
I would not mind getting birth certificate though, I may do so

Status
Not open for further replies.