Peter Joseph Lebanese Family in Bow

Charles

Mar 28, 2015
USA
When I was looking on the Cabin Allocations List, I noticed that a Lebanese woman and her children (Peter/Joseph Family) were shown to be having cabin F-63 (Section E) in the bow. I was wondering: I thought women and children were in the bow.

To make sure this wasn't a typo, I looked on the family's bios, and it sure wasn't a typo. The info in the bios claimed that Miss Yusuf (Catherine's Lebanese name) had time to dress Michael and Anna before heading (along with other people from the Middle East, I'm assuming by a steward) to the Boat Deck.

I have thsee questions:

1) Why was her family in the bow in the first place.

2) How couldn't she have noticed the rising water after the collision

3) Because of this scenario, when did the steerage flood, or was she even in this area?

Charles

Mar 28, 2015
USA
Has anyone looked into this forum? It seems very important and interesting to me that a family would have a cabin in the bow when seperation was expected. I must be the only one that notices this.

Is there any chance that this family was forced to flee their cabin because of rising water on F Deck? It says that they were taking their time dress. The Cabin Allocations certainly says that they were in Section E. Can anyone help me say if this is true?

Charles

Mar 28, 2015
USA
I know I get impatient, but I'm anxious to know why the Cabin Allocations List says this or how they survived by taking their time in the bow