Phil how often are new images added to the opening page

Feb 14, 2011
Phil, Im curious, I notice each day there is a different Titanic themed photo on the opening page of this site. Are you looking for other rare images? I noticed you have often featured an image of Lady Duff Gordon's book "Discretions and Indiscretions'. My request- please depict images of other rare Titanic books as well! Id be happy to send you scans of some of my books, if you'd want to use their image- such as a Shipbuilders,the Thayer book, Lightoller book (with dj), etc..

Keep up the good work!

regards
Tarn Stephanos

Feb 14, 2011
Hi Phil
Even still, Id be happy to send you scans of my rare Titanic books (Lightoller with dustjacket,Filson Young book,Shipbuilders, Thayer book, etc) if it would help out with your picture file.

Thanks Phil. And good grief- how can you drink Guiness? I went to the Guinessfest in San Francisco, and could not even swallow a sip- it was the strongest bile Ive ever had- ill stick to Sam Adams...

Guiness has a bite- on draft, its okay, but in a can, its downight revolting....

Its like drinking Spam from a can...

Keep up the good work!

regards

Tarn Stephanos

Inger Sheil

Dec 3, 2000
Snort. You'll pry my Guinness out of my cold, dead hand...

They're making Guinness truffles these days. It's a glorious old world.

Feb 14, 2011
Apparently in Japan there is "Octopus Ale". Call me old fasioned, but mollusks and ales should not be mixed..

regards

tarn Stephanos