Phil, Please Delete my account.

Adam Went

Apr 28, 2003
This would be a massive shame, Michael. Hope all is well and that you change your mind - if not, for whatever reasons you have, all the best!

Cheers,
Adam.

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Lord knows what this is about but I do hope any conflict can be resolved. ET without Mike Standart would be like Top Gear without Jeremy Clarkson - unthinkable!

Reactions: Kyrila Scully

Jim Currie

Apr 16, 2008
Funchal. Madeira
Lord knows what this is about but I do hope any conflict can be resolved. ET without Mike Standart would be like Top Gear without Jeremy Clarkson - unthinkable!
Top Gear?

Bob, is there any chance I could get a loan of that crystal ball of yours? I'm a bit skint and thought of doing the Lottery this week.

Jim C.

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
No crystal ball needed, Jim. I posted that after the **** had hit the fan at Broadcasting House! No chance of a loan anyway - my old mum always warned me never to trust a sailor.

Jim Currie

Apr 16, 2008
Funchal. Madeira
Pity!

Now what would the name of that ***** be? And what fan did he strike? No doubt the fan club of the **** will be reduced by one.

There was a very good reason for the decks of sailing ships to be paved with pieces -of-eight.:rolleyes: Your old Mum was a very wise woman.

Nice to touch base with you.

Jim C.

PITAI

Jul 20, 2013
I know you know me not, but I know you (a bit). I've lurked among these forums for a bit and you seem to be among the most if not the most substantial contributor. This site will suffer without you. If I may be so bold, the traffic on here isn't so high so surely keeping your account wouldn't be that big of a burden.