Photos of the Millionaire Suites

edwardianjim

Jan 2, 2016
Hi all,

I was wondering, do any photos exist of Titanic's millionaire suites? I know that there are definitely pictures of the private promenades, and there is a photo of a millionaire's suite drawing room in Adam style, but every photo that is a possible match is either pertaining to another first-class suite, or else belongs to the Olympic.

Finally, I know that James Cameron didn't faithfully reproduce the millionaire suite in his 1997 film.

So, are there photographs of Titanic's millionaire suites?

Mar 18, 2008
Germany
I guess you mean the Parlour Suites on B Deck (I can not remember they were called millionaire's suite). Sadly the only known photographs are of the Private Promenade from both suites and sitting room B 51 in Adam Style.

Starboard Parlour Suites
7986350369_886be057df_b (1).jpgThis first image is the Sitting Room B51, Adam Style aboard the SS Titanic.
(Note that the fireplace is in the side wall to the window overlooking the promenade deck.)

B51 fireplace.jpgThe second image is the Sitting Room B51, Adam Style aboard the RMS Olympic.
(The fireplace this positioned between the windows overlooking the promenade deck.)
They both were painted white with furniture in polished mahogany.

8181977064_308a470c3c_k.jpg This not is real image, from Stateroom B53, but follows the same style, decorated in Italian Renaissance style with panels and satin furniture.
(In this image we see the Stateroom C82, it illustrates the same design and style Suite B53.)

9531994597_8368100f7a.jpg This not is real image of the Stateroom B55, but follows the same style, decorated in special style Harland and Wolff design Bedroom 'A' (french style), with furniture and carved oak panels.
(In this image we see the Stateroom C59 and through the door we also see the Stateroom C61, the two are identical with each other, they illustrate the same design and style of the B55 and B56 Suites)

Port Side Parlour Suites
B52.jpg This image is the Sitting Room B52, Louis XVI Style aboard the RMS Olympic, the panels were in sycamore and walnut paneling, and furniture were polished mahogany.
(The fireplace this positioned between the windows overlooking the promenade deck.)

B54.jpg This image illustrates the Stateroom B54, Empire Style, with white painted panels and gold ornaments, furniture were in mahogany and the brass beds enamelled.

The description of the Stateroom B56 is identical to B55.