Pics from inside wreck?

Aristide

Feb 10, 2019
Aix-en-Provence
Are there any pics of the hallways inside the wreck? I know a picture of a oven with a clock ect but would really be interested to see more areas of the ship. Other cabins, hallways, rooms ect.Can you help?

Tim Aldrich

Jan 26, 2018
Wisconsin
There aren't many photos of Titanic's interior spaces but there are many of her sister ship Olympic. You may want to look into "Titanic Honor & Glory". It's a game in development but the small crew has really done good research. They have a demo available and there are videos of the demos on YouTube. Well worth a look.

May 3, 2005
I would assume there wouldn't be any pictures of the ''Honor and Glory'' clock due to the extensive destruction of the main staircase area ?

Mar 18, 2008
Germany
Are there any pics of the hallways inside the wreck? I know a picture of a oven with a clock ect but would really be interested to see more areas of the ship. Other cabins, hallways, rooms ect.Can you help?
Yes there are a lot of picures, photographs and video footage. The best parts are in "Titanic 90 years below" "Ghosts of the Abyss" & "Last Mysteries Of The Titanic". They are avaiable on DVD and I am sure also on youtube.
There is also the book "Ghosts of the Abyss" as well as "Exploring the deep" which have a lot of photographs from inside the wreck.

Reactions: 1 users

Scott Mills

Jul 10, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
I would assume there wouldn't be any pictures of the ''Honor and Glory'' clock due to the extensive destruction of the main staircase area ?
When Ballard first dived Titanic's wreck in 1986 the outline of the clock could be seen on the wall. The clock very clearly had been there for some time, and most likely fell after years of being eaten away by wood eating sea life.

Edit, added the image taken from the wreck in 1986 showing the outline of where the clock had been.

Attachments

Last edited: