Pictoral timeline of Titanic sinking

lisasunday

Dec 23, 2018
Hi there,

My son is 12 and currently working on a National History day project on triumph and tragedy. He chose The Titanic. There is a 500 word limit but he can add a lot if it is properly sourced from a credible source. He has reached his word limit already but needs a brief timeline (pref. with pictures/clip art etc) so he can show the timing of the Iceberg warning call, the start and ending of the sinking etc.. Can anyone let me know where he can find such a visually pleasing piece? Thank you in advance.

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
Hi there,

My son is 12 and currently working on a National History day project on triumph and tragedy. He chose The Titanic. There is a 500 word limit but he can add a lot if it is properly sourced from a credible source. He has reached his word limit already but needs a brief timeline (pref. with pictures/clip art etc) so he can show the timing of the Iceberg warning call, the start and ending of the sinking etc.. Can anyone let me know where he can find such a visually pleasing piece? Thank you in advance.

Hi there!

If you want a video simulation, this one is the most accepted/recent:

If you need pictures, this one is fairly accurate too:

More Questions Than Answers, Part 2

Good luck!