Please tell me this is NOT TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy, I can answer your question about Chuck Norris being in most of Bruce Lee's movies. The answer is that Chuck Norris has been in only one Bruce Lee movie. Its called the return of the dragon its about this guy who goes to Italy to help out a person who has a resturant, but bad guys want it. Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee met at the end of the movie during the grand finale of the movie Chuck Norris fights Bruce Lee at the Rome colliseum I don't know who won, but I do know that it was Chuck Norris's first movie and it was the last movie for Bruce Lee before Chuck Norris became an actor he was a karate champion, which is one of the reasons Chuck Norris was asked to be in that movie and like Chuck Norris, bruce lee was a martial arts champion before he became an actor. They were masters at the types of martial arts they did. Chuck Norris had a type of martial arts called Chun Kuk Do. Bruce Lee studied an martial arts form called Wing Chun ,and years later created what's known as Jeet Kune Do and I don't know what type of martial arts Chun kuk do ,Wing Chun ,and Jeet Kune Do, are but, i am sure there is information about them .I hope this helps .Jennifer Mueller

A

Alex McLean

Jack,
Yes, people did get food poisoned while filming Titanic, but it was neither DiCaprio or Winslet. It happened at the end of filming the scenes aboard the Keldysh, and at this point, the main shipboard characters were not needed. Paxton was taken ill, though.
Alex
happy.gif

A

Alex McLean

The Safety Director was killed during filming of Tora! Tora! Tora!
Also killed during filming this film was a stunt pilot who crashed into a mountain side.

Whoa! Someone was killed during Spidey! This is news to me!

I know a brit actor (although i may be confusing him with a tennis star) died after eating an egg sandwhich

i cant remember who it was but one actor died and most of his subsequent scenes were filmed with a double.

of course how can we forget Peter Sellers? 2 years after he died, his new film Trial of the Pink Panther was made thanks to some skillful editing and although even someone like me who has seen the other films only once can tell which films the Sellers scenes come from, it is a truely noteale situation of a person's death in a film.

I heard Mark Lindsay Chapman (Chief Officer Wilde) was in an incident where he was knocked unconsious during the filming or rehearsal of the scene where Collapsible A is floated of the deck.

The actor John Candy died while filming a comedy-western called "Wagons East". After seeing it, I think he would have died of embarrassment anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.