Portuguese-American Titanic Enthusiast

Logan H

Dec 4, 2018
Hello, everyone. You have probably seen several of my posts this year, so I thought I'd finally introduce myself.
My name is Logan, and I am a 15-year-old Portuguese-American with ADHD and an EXTREME obsession with the Titanic. I was born near a military base in Honolulu, Hawaii, and I currently live in Maryland.
I have been interested in the Titanic since early 2011 when I read some books about the Titanic (back when I was 6 years old), and I commemorated the 100th anniversary of the sinking with my parents by watching the 1997 Titanic movie (the next time my family watched a Titanic film on the anniversary of the sinking was when we watched "A Night to Remember" 4 years later in 2016), and I tell everyone I meet about my Titanic obsession. I even went to the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee in July 2017. Ever since 2017, I commemorate the anniversary by playing the annual online roleplay game, "Titanic Voyage RPG". I often do drawings of the Titanic when I'm bored in school and show them to my friends.
Well, that was my introduction, I'm looking forward to having a great time here.