Purser's office

Emilie

Aug 10, 2013
Saint-Étienne, France
It has been in the 80's. Then they wanted to retrieve the safe, over a legendary rumor that it was filled with gold jewelry.
Unfortunately, they didn't found any significant.
That Sunday, many people took back values, as they had already in mind to prepare luggage to disembark early on Wednesday.

Lena1985

Jan 26, 2017
Scotland
Awe, theres literally so much i want to know and see, that i never know if ive missed something along the lines. Sometimes i think if i had my own mini sub i could just scoot down and explore at my leisure, imagine that. *thats the dream!* lol.

Emilie

Aug 10, 2013
Saint-Étienne, France
Awe, theres literally so much i want to know and see, that i never know if ive missed something along the lines. Sometimes i think if i had my own mini sub i could just scoot down and explore at my leisure, imagine that. *thats the dream!* lol.
For sure, it´s THE dream for many of us, yet an impossible one! :)

JJAstorII

Mar 14, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Hi guys

Do you know if the pursors office has been explored at all? I cant remember where it is, C deck?
On Youtube there's extensive video of the Pursers Office being explored. It's actually quite intact still. You can see the tubing for the mail system as well as a giant safe that extends from the floor to the ceiling. However of that safe, only one of the handles are visible due to silt coverage, but it confirms it's still there in its' original place.