Queen Elizabeth 2 & Queen Victoria Westbound Transatlantic Crossing in January2008

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
Thanks for the news, Jerry.

I will look forward to seeing the Queen Victoria when she comes to Los Angeles, in 2008.

For Sydney, Inger will, again, have to stake out a spot on the Sydney Harbor Bridge, to watch the ships arrive. Perhaps Inger and I can trade off reserving spots on the Bridge before the arrival of the two ships.
wink.gif
grin.gif

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 22, 2010
New Jersey,USA
Thanks John, I have also noticed on Cunard's U.S. website that the QE2 arrives in Los Angeles on March 30,2008 and then sails South on the Pacific Ocean towards the Panama Canal,transits through the Panama Canal and then sails North on the Atlantic Ocean before she arrives back in New York on April 12,2008.I am very interested in being aboard the QE2 for this final part of the 2008 World Cruise.Of course I will be aboard the QE2 for the first part of the 2007 World Cruise from New York to San Francisco.

rob scott

May 4, 2004
I wish I could do all these cruise things, you guys must all be retired stock brokers with a million dividends per year for some champagne and caviar golden years of cruise times at ridgemont... erm, Cunard high ;) either that or adding mortgages on the house ;) I must look into this Victoria thing I'm the big doofus on that, what again is the main difference between that and the QM2? (or difference as essence of reason to make Victoria?)