Queen Mary brunch April 22nd 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Herbold

Dec 13, 1999
A group of Titanic enthusiasts will meet at 11:30 on Sunday, April 22nd for the Champagne Brunch aboard the Queen Mary. Anyone wishing to join is more than welcome. We meet on the promenade deck (the 4th floor) near the bell that is close to the information desk.

This is a social gathering and there is no formal presentation by anyone, but you are encouraged to bring "show and tell" things that might interest others. Last April we had about two dozen people attending, including the relative of one of the survivors.

You do not need to pay to get on the Queen Mary. Go to the hotel entrance and let them know you are there for the brunch. The Queen Mary puts on quite a feast. Bring a healthy appetite, and you won't be disappointed. Price is $29 for adults and $9.95 for children under 12.

My apologies for taking so long to post this. I've been having serious internet access problems and this is the first time I've been able to get on ET for quite awhile. Here are some other addresses and phone numbers in case I black out again.
[email protected]
Cell phone: (310) 901-3210
[email protected]

S

Stacie Crowther

hi Guys, It was an awesome gathering today. I am so glad I got to meet you all today and I look forward to future Titanic gatherings.

Sincerely,
Stacie Crowther

Status
Not open for further replies.