Queen Mary Passenger List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobette Bryan

Jul 10, 2004
Hello, I'm doing some research on the Queen Mary. I'm looking for a list of all of the passengers who died on the ship, including dates and names. Does anyone know where I'd get this information? Somewhere online, I came across a photo of a ship plaque that has this information. Unfortunately, however, I couldn't make out dates and causes of death.

Thanks,

Bobette Bryan

K

Kyle Johnstone

Hello Bobette,

This information is actually posted on board the Queen Mary as part of the tour...if you're able to make it to Long Beach. I was just there earlier this week, too bad I didn't know you were seeking this info. If you can't get there yourself, maybe you can get somebody to take a closeup photo of this list for you. Try going to the Yahoo.com group "Queen Mary". There are group members who visit Queen Mary very often, and possibly one of them can help you.

Bobette Bryan

Jul 10, 2004
Kyle,

Thanks for the info. I'll try the Yahoo board.

I would love to go there. One of the problems is convincing my husband. Yesterday, he said, "I just can't understand why you want to do this." I don't know why either. I just feel
that I need to.

And then getting there is a problem. We live in Missouri, so we're looking at a 4 1/2 hour flight, and I'm terrified of flying. It would take us several days to drive there. We even checked into a train, and the cost of a sleeper car is ridiculous.

Eventually, we'll probably go there if I can summon up enough courage to fly.

It may sound silly, but I kind of feel like the ship is calling me. LOL!

Bobette

Status
Not open for further replies.