Raise the Titanic Soundtrackon EBAY

Dave Hudson

Apr 15, 2011
Everyone!

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.compuserve.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1476104846

It's the soundtrack to Raise the Titanic!!! I just bought mine from the same guy, so now I can let everyone else know (I'm only selfish til I have what I want!
happy.gif
).
It is a TERRIFIC album expertly conducted by John Barry. This is not just any Titanic CD! I HIGHLY recommend it!!!

Hurry though, it ends soon!!!

David

May 8, 2001
TOO LATE... IT'S MINE.. Thanks for telling me about it. I just lost a bid for one, and so glad that I could just buy it outright.
Colleen

Adam Leet

May 18, 2001
Bah, I bought my copy over a year ago from Wherehouse Music. Not bad, really.

Speaking of which, I still want the complete score to Cameron's Titanic.

Adam

May 5, 2001
By Adam Leet on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 05:10 pm:

Speaking of which, I still want the complete score to Cameron's Titanic.

Adam, you need to purchase TITANIC & BACK TO TITANIC by James Horner, this is about as complete as you'll get from the movie TITANIC (97)

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
For the life of me, I can't think of any additional music in the film that isn't on one of these two CDs. I mean he even has Kate Winslet singing "Come Josephine."

Meanwhile, I'm still looking for the full-length video of SOS Titanic.

All the best,
Kyrila

May 5, 2001
By Adam Leet on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 07:14 pm:

I have both of those, but there is still music from the film not included that I wish to have. (
sad.gif
)

Adam to my knowledge, those are the only two CD's that I know of that have all the music of the movie, could you be a bit more specific as to what you are looking for?

Bill

May 5, 2001
By Kyrila Scully on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 11:40 pm:

For the life of me, I can't think of any additional music in the film that isn't on one of these two CDs. I mean he even has Kate Winslet singing "Come Josephine."

Meanwhile, I'm still looking for the full-length video of SOS Titanic.

That's what I've been trying to tell him unless there is something out there called.."Back, Back, Back to Titanic"

There was a user that promised to get in touch with me about SOS Titanic but never did, don't know what happened to him.....

Regards, Bill

Adam Leet

May 18, 2001
William, if you listen to the CDs, then listen to the film music, there is a giant amount of the score missing from the soundtracks. Much of the music from the expedition to the wreck, for example, is something I have been looking for.

Adam

May 5, 2001
> By Adam Leet on Thursday, October 25, 2001 - 05:45 pm: > > William, if you listen to the CDs, then listen to the film > music, there is a giant amount of the score missing from the > soundtracks. Much of the music from the expedition to the > wreck, for example, is something I have been looking for. >

You know Adam, it's a funny thing...when RAISE THE TITANIC was released in 1980, from the opening notes of the music as A LORD GRADE PRODUCTION came on the screen, I knew there had to be a soundtrack to this film because of the richness of the music but when I went to the store the next day to secure one, to my dismay, there was not one available so for years and years, knowing this, I kept up the search and hoped that maybe one day, one would appear, then one day a few months ago, I was in a place callled TOWER RECORDS in Paramus, New Jersey and was looking through the TITANIC section of thge soundtracks and low and behold, there it was, my 20 year quest to find this soundtrack had ended......Hell, I even spent my last 20 dollar bill to get it because I felt it was a fluke it was there and didn't want to miss it.

Some things are just meant to be and other things?..........Well I guess not but my point is simple, don't hold your breath looking for another TITANIC soundtrack to the movie anytime soon....your best bet is a 10th Anniversary CD which would contain the infamous "UNRELEASED tracks unavailable till now"

Other than that, I'd take a lesson from my lesson today and keep looking because ya just never know.

Regards, Bill

Feb 18, 2006
I've heard the RAISE THE TITANIC soundtrack was penned by whoever did the SOMEWHERE IN TIME one; I've just bought the latter. NIce stuff, now can we get Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour meeting on the deck of Titanic? Or maybe running into Leo and Kate on the Grand Staircase? (I'd even throw in Clinton Webb and Barbera Stanwyck!) Both scores go perfectly together.