Ranay Retzloff was 12 YeAr OlD TiTaNiC fAnAtIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emily Bisignano

Actually, I'm 15. I like to see the younger crowd interested in Titanic because my obsession started when I was 12.

Sam Brannigan

Dec 20, 2000
Emily

If that's the younger crowd, then you must be in the older crowd. I'm 26, so I must be in the truly ancient crowd... and as for Mr. Whitfield and co.... well their interest must have started with faces pressed against a window on a night in Belgravia circa 1907.

He he :)

Kind regards

Sam

Dec 13, 1999
Now look here Sam, you are the second person to have accused me of looking through people's windows - well, the third if you count the local police! Anyway, what's so very wrong with my being 36? Us older guys have experience, sophistication and are very, very grateful!

Jan 31, 2001
Hello,

I'll be turning 15 in late June, so I guess that places me in the young crowd. It appears there are several my age on this board. My obsession actaully began when I was around eight.

-B.W.

Dave Hudson

Apr 25, 2001
Hey
I'm 16 now and have been interested in the Titanic since I was 3 (no joke!).
What got you guys interested in the Titanic and how old were you?
For me, it was 1987 and my mother bought that fairly new invention called the "VCR". She was so excited that she rented 1/4 the video store's entire stock (you think I'm exaggerating, but you don't know my mom!). One of the videos that she got was Natl. Geo's "Secrets of the Titanic". It was my favorite thing to watch (even more than Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles and Transformers). She re-rented it so many times that she ended up buying it for me. I still have it, although the box is somewhat unrecognizable. That Christmas I got my first Titanic book, Ballard's Discovering the Titanic. I've been fascnated ever since.
What about you guys?
David

R

Rolf Vonk

Kyrila, may I send you the pics of this beautiful 18 years old hunk too??
happy.gif

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
Heather says she wants to see them. Contact me at my e-mail address.
Kyrila Scully
[email protected]
Sam, if you want, you can send yours too! LOL!!!
I have a picture of Heather all dressed up like Brooke Shields. . .but with two eyebrows, not one. Maybe Randy will post it?

R

Rolf Vonk

Uhhh, dear Ladies...not so fast...anybody who can make scans up there?? It seems I'm not so into computers...
proud.gif
ehehehe

C

Christine Geyer

Don't believe him... there are some absolutely STUNNING photos of him while performing his one and only favourite sport, sitting in a german Kayak... !! But I think they're not U-certificate
proud.gif
EHEHEHEHEEE !!

R

Rolf Vonk

Hey Christine!! Good Morning to you too! hahahahaha
You wished seeing me sitting in a German Kayak in your sweet dreams! Hmmmmm, it was the radiohead... Ok, why don't we both try to row in a Kayak once?! Please tell me when you have time enough and take your swimsuit with ya!
proud.gif

Ooh, before I forget: rowing on the Atlantic or perhaps better trying the river Rhine??

Sweet greetings,
Rolf.

C

Christine Geyer

Adonis, - eeeh... Rollie: This would mean a supplement course to our submarine program. Alright then. As long as there are enough lifeboats on board the Kayak... Besides my incredible edwardian swimsuit I'll take my underwater-camera with me so maybe I can do something for all those girls here
proud.gif

Even more sweeter regards
Christine

Sam Brannigan

Dec 20, 2000
Christine

You are insatiable! I shall wear a brown 1970's suit, kipper tie and a mega side parting if we ever meet....just in case you understand! ;-)

Kyrila

At 26 I'm afraid I'm more of a Cal Hockley than a Jack Dawson. Still, if Heather likes being called "sweetpea" and me ordering "lamb, rare, with very little mint sauce" for both of us in restaurants....! he he

Regards

Sam

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
Oh, Sweet Pea, I wasn't going to give you to my daughter, I was going to keep you for myself! I just LOVE younger men! Especially young men with charming accents like yours! LOL!

Sam Brannigan

Dec 20, 2000
It just gets better! I always reckoned old Cal was having a fling with Rose's mum anyway! LOL

Regards

Sam

C

Christine Geyer

Meeeee - insatiable ?? MEEEE the country cousin ?? More innocent then anybody has ever been ?? Oh come on... I was only trying to help
proud.gif

Most innocent regards
Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.