1. Welcome to Encyclopedia Titanica
    or subscribe for unlimited access to ET! You can also login with , or !
    Dismiss Notice

Real-Time Lusitania Sinking

Discussion in 'Final Voyage Sinking and the Wreck' started by Itsstillthinking, Feb 17, 2018.

1. FelisLeopard

FelisLeopard Member

I think you can do it if you want to show the ship around in different environments. To show its beauty before the sinking. Especially if you have some interiors or open spaces, like the bridge and Open Cafe. If there are working lamps and you can set up the shinyness of her windows and portholes - you can show the night and early morning as well. Same with the fog, that fateful morning...

Itsstillthinking likes this.
  2. Il see what i can do when i get to that point. For all i know the amount of lights combined with polygons might be too much

3. Was able to find some new amazing footage of a very recent Lusitania exhibition! This is stuff i will definitely use for the credits with the new wreck model.
    Includes some amazing photos of the bow section to the #1 funnel, alot has changed from 1993 to very late 2017
    LucyBow.PNG LucyBow2.PNG LucyBow3.PNG LucyBow4.PNG LucyBow5.PNG

Kurt Urbain likes this.
  4. CM1971

CM1971 Member

Ouch that is depressing, so much deterioration. Nearly unrecognizable.

5. Kurt Urbain

Kurt Urbain Member

Those photos are sweet. Where’d ya find em?

6. Was going to keep it a surprise until the animation is released, but its too exiting!

Kurt Urbain likes this.
  7. Kurt Urbain

Kurt Urbain Member

Officially geeking out, haha. Makes me wanna paint the wreck again. It’d probably end up looking like an abstract by the looks of that wreckage.

CM1971 and Itsstillthinking like this.
  8. When you get tired of doing Titanic And Lusitania animations
    BigFitz1.jpg BigFitz2.jpg

Harland Duzen likes this.