Real-Time Lusitania Sinking

Benji

Jul 15, 2019
Canada
Please reupload the demo! I haven't had the chance to play it and would really love to! I'm a major fan of Ocean Liners from the 1890s-1930s, it would make my day to be able to play this game!

PRR5406

Jun 9, 2016
Maine
Look for th video on Youtube. This is not a game, but a faithful recreation of the sinking in real time, based on known information and data.

Dec 23, 2017
Some new info has been brought to my atention that has made me relize there is a error in the companion document. The date of when the ROV went into the cargo hold was NOT 2015 but 2011. Sorry for the error and hope this clears up any confusion.

Reactions: NikkiChan92
Nov 14, 2005
YouTube is going crazy right now banning thousands of channels. Its mostley political so I dont see that it should affect your channel. But with Youtube lately who knows? A lot of people are bailing to other sites.

Dec 23, 2017
YouTube is going crazy right now banning thousands of channels. Its mostley political so I dont see that it should affect your channel. But with Youtube lately who knows? A lot of people are bailing to other sites.
Lets just say that it was all done voluntarily. It seems confusing right now but i think by the time this new project is done, the silence will make sense :)

CM1971

Aug 26, 2018
New York
Nothing new there. Typical YouTube.
Lets just say that it was all done voluntarily. It seems confusing right now but i think by the time this new project is done, the silence will make sense :)
I think a lot of people would prefer to wait, and receive something that had more time put into it. I.E. Something that misses a deadline or something else due to budget, time, or issues but gets pushed back to continue to be worked on to completion.

Reactions: Itsstillthinking
Dec 23, 2017
Nothing new there. Typical YouTube.

I think a lot of people would prefer to wait, and receive something that had more time put into it. I.E. Something that misses a deadline or something else due to budget, time, or issues but gets pushed back to continue to be worked on to completion.
I can confirm the stuff that i have been working on the last few months will bring shame to my old work :p

Aidan Bowe

Aug 11, 2004
I personally wish YouTube concentrated more on tackling some of the vile comments that get posted (rascist, homophobic, obscene language etc) than taking down harmless innocent channels/videos.

Nov 14, 2005
I personally wish YouTube concentrated more on tackling some of the vile comments that get posted (rascist, homophobic, obscene language etc) than taking down harmless innocent channels/videos.
Well thats everywhere on the interwebs. Just about every site that has a comments section. Just ingnore them. I like Youtube because it has actually saved me a lot of time and money. I restore old motorcycles and vehicles as one of my hobbies. The "how to" videos people have posted have really helped. Plus I like to watch documentaries on pretty much everything. YT has a ton of them. But some of the channels banned make no sense. 99% of the negative and vile posters are just trolls stuck in moms basement glued to their keyboard and covered in Cheetos dust anyway.

Dec 23, 2017
I just hope either remaking or adjusting it for them hasn't been too arduous.
Actually i was asked to make the quality worse.

And was asked to throw in a few more explosions, some more torpedoes, U-Boats, the more the merrier!

Winston Churchill on land in a sun chair, smoking a pipe, watching it sink, and saying “ahhh yes. Excellent”

And i got more stickers if i added some sharks with laser beams, the true Lusitania story you dont know thanks to new info never shared before!