Real-Time Lusitania Sinking

CM1971

Aug 26, 2018
New York
Actually i was asked to make the quality worse.

And was asked to throw in a few more explosions, some more torpedoes, U-Boats, the more the merrier!

Winston Churchill on land in a sun chair, smoking a pipe, watching it sink, and saying “ahhh yes. Excellent”

And i got more stickers if i added some sharks with laser beams, the true Lusitania story you dont know thanks to new info never shared before!
Aw I can't wait to see the new one! I want to see that glorious original Playstation polygon Lusitania! I always knew there were more U-boats, I knew that Lusitania was tough, but wow attacks from multiple?! Move over Olympic!

According to my sources Churchill was chomping down on at least 3 cigars, not a pipe.

Sharks with lazur beemz!!!?@ I KNEW IT!

Finally Case closed. We now know everything there is to know. Lusitania's fate has now been completely documented and all sources exhausted. We have an accurate account of how she went down and why.

Reactions: Itsstillthinking

Seumas

Mar 25, 2019
Glasgow, Scotland
Actually i was asked to make the quality worse.

And was asked to throw in a few more explosions, some more torpedoes, U-Boats, the more the merrier!

Winston Churchill on land in a sun chair, smoking a pipe, watching it sink, and saying “ahhh yes. Excellent”

And i got more stickers if i added some sharks with laser beams, the true Lusitania story you dont know thanks to new info never shared before!
Greg Bemis thinks that's actually what happened !

Glad he no longer owns the wreck.

Reactions: CM1971
Dec 23, 2017
Aw I can't wait to see the new one! I want to see that glorious original Playstation polygon Lusitania! I always knew there were more U-boats, I knew that Lusitania was tough, but wow attacks from multiple?! Move over Olympic!

According to my sources Churchill was chomping down on at least 3 cigars, not a pipe.

Sharks with lazur beemz!!!?@ I KNEW IT!

Finally Case closed. We now know everything there is to know. Lusitania's fate has now been completely documented and all sources exhausted. We have an accurate account of how she went down and why.
Turns out geting sharks where too expensive, so we got some mutated sea bass, a cheaper option.

NikkiChan92

Apr 14, 2019
Maine, USA
I wonder if the fracturing of the hull will be animated this time around (gave the older version from April a re-watch). :O Also that picture @It's XD

Britannic week and Lusitania week should both be interesting~

Dec 23, 2017
I wonder if the fracturing of the hull will be animated this time around (gave the older version from April a re-watch). :O Also that picture @It's XD

Britannic week and Lusitania week should both be interesting~
Cant say much but most lilkey not, new research is re writing the whole thing, had to chuck all of my previous info out. Not much will resemble my old ones, alot of detictive work has re written much about the sinking.

Reactions: NikkiChan92