Real-Time Lusitania Sinking

H

Howlie

Sorry mate, Itsstillthinking took it down when he got involved with a certain other group currently working on a successor product mentioned by Nikki a few messages up.
Damn, nice, I’m hoping it comes out this year. Seems like it’s about done. Not quite sure if the interiors of it is done though.

Kathy S

Kathy S

This project looks phenomenal; I can't wait! Unfortunately I was never able to download Britannic: Patronness of the Mediterranean from STEAM. I hope I don't have that problem when this is released.

Jason D. Tiller

Jason D. Tiller

Staff member
Hello Dan,

Welcome to the forum.

anyone know how i download this?
As noted by another member on the previous page, the creator took it down as he became involved with a 'certain other group currently working on a successor product'. The successor is still in development.

Jason D. Tiller

Jason D. Tiller

Staff member
Here's the latest on the project:
If you just want to hear about the project, then skip to 3:44.

Updates on this were also announced in the Titanic 110 Annual Livestream - "On a Sea of Glass" towards the end, which can also be found on Part-Time Explorer's channel.

Brody Tarrant

Brody Tarrant

I assume she sank almost exactly like the Britannic, except none of the funnels failed, there was a (probably boiler) explosion after the initial hit, and she sank much faster.
I have always thought is was a ruptured steam pipe.

Seumas

Seumas

I have always thought is was a ruptured steam pipe.
It was either one or the other - boiler explosion or steam pipe rupture.

Lab experiments done several years back strongly suggested a steam pipe rupture.

The man who funded those lab experiments, the late Greg Bemis, threw a bit of a tantrum and dismissed the scientific evidence because it wasn't what he wanted to hear. Bemis was totally deluded and firmly believed in the false conspiracy theory of there being explosives in the hull, which was categorically not the case.

Brody Tarrant

Brody Tarrant

Thanks, also quiston what time zone was Lusitania in? I am going to try and watch Titanic Animation's real time sinking lined up with the real event live.

Seumas

Seumas

Thanks, also quiston what time zone was Lusitania in? I am going to try and watch Titanic Animation's real time sinking lined up with the real event live.
It might have been Dublin Mean Time but I am not sure about that and could very well be wrong.