Record age difference

Arun Vajpey

Apr 21, 2009
For a celebrity (well, of a sort), is the 41-year age difference between Madeline Force Astor Dick Fiermonte's first and third husband some sort of record?

May 27, 2007
Hello Gentlemen,

Perhaps Evgueni! My Grandfather was 19 years older then my Grandmother when he met and married her! Old enough to be her father i'm sure somebody said at least once in their lives! I think JJ taught Madeleine not to care about age! My Grandparents certainly didn't!

May 27, 2007
Yes you do!=-) I wonder if their were any other May, December romances on Titanic or any other ship of the Gilded Age era?

Arun Vajpey

Apr 21, 2009
>>>>>>> I meant her 3rd husband was 36 years YOUNGER than her 2nd! LOL, I still win, though.<<<<<<

No you don't win Evgueni. Madeline FADF is still in the lead!

May 12, 2009
If only my mother was smart enough to marry a middle-aged billionaire that has a thing for ocean travel... I'd be set!

May 27, 2007
Evgueni is in second place though and that means Silver Medal!

quote:

If only my mother was smart enough to marry a middle-aged billionaire that has a thing for ocean travel... I'd be set!
I'll say, that would be sweet and I'd be your best friend!
wink.gif
Or jealous! "That Evgueni! Rich, Handsome and young while I am poor, old and put upon!" Cheesy line from "Vanity Fair A Novel Without A Hero" by Thackeray, I just had to use! I promise no more such lines for today at least!​

May 27, 2007
I know I was one from during my wild and crazy youth all though I lead some too. I have experience at both although more at the fine social art of Hangering On

May 27, 2007
Of course not your a born leader! Most creative people are! I never really had the lightning wit for it although I have learned to finally have my own opinion no matter if it's wrong it's mine! I can change my mind if you present me with a good case! I also try to be creative!
happy.gif

May 12, 2009
Excuse me? Young Man, there is only ONE opinion you will have and that is MINE!!! (Which is usually always correct, so there!) :p

May 27, 2007
Let me know when your Rich and take me on a cruise and I'll start agreeing!;P Or state your case and make it good and I might agree!

May 12, 2009
We'll travel only on Cunard vessels, of course! Well, except maybe the one christined by that unholy bitch Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. I just don't trust that he-she!