Record age difference

G

George L. Lorton

Of course not your a born leader! Most creative people are! I never really had the lightning wit for it although I have learned to finally have my own opinion no matter if it's wrong it's mine! I can change my mind if you present me with a good case! I also try to be creative!
Happy

E

Evgueni Mlodik

Excuse me? Young Man, there is only ONE opinion you will have and that is MINE!!! (Which is usually always correct, so there!) :p

G

George L. Lorton

Let me know when your Rich and take me on a cruise and I'll start agreeing!;P Or state your case and make it good and I might agree!

E

Evgueni Mlodik

We'll travel only on Cunard vessels, of course! Well, except maybe the one christined by that unholy b!~~~ Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. I just don't trust that he-she!

G

George L. Lorton

Victoria has been on my list ever since I saw From Hell even though I know it just a Movie still, I didn't like her giving her daughter in law a forced Lobotomy! I haven't heard anything to change my opinion of the Lady since either!

E

Evgueni Mlodik

I was talking about the new Cunard liner, but you do have a point... [Moderator's note: Edited post to remove inappropriate language. JDT]

G

George L. Lorton

Whoops! Neither can I! Why didn't she just give all of them Lobotomies as well! Going to leave on that note! I got to get ready for work!

E

Evgueni Mlodik

Haha.... Pardon me... Obscure Jack the Ripper reference needed to be a tad more demure. Note taken!