Recreating The Titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Justin Taite

I heard that somewhere there are people working on re-creating the titanic. Every thing the same expect the steel and look out equipment. But i heard that it is suppose to sail from south hampton to new york as its first voyage. Is this true?

Adam Leet

May 18, 2001
You're not the first person to ask that question, Justin. Take a number.
happy.gif

Adam

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Sorry Justine. All this is just a lot of wishful thinking. It ain't happening. (Opinion subject to change only when there is an actual replica constructed and in commercial service.)

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

Feb 13, 2002
LoL You sound just like me when I first found this board, Justine! I asked most of the same questions you have. Have a good look around the site..you will find answers to most of the questions you may have and if not, there is always someone knowledgeable close by to fill in the holes! It's a great place to learn and laugh. Welcome!

Steph

J

Justin Taite

Guy's guy's guys, my name is Justin, just to let ya know, i dont want a reputation for a girls name, k. I am male. No worries tho.

J

Justin Taite

No problem, i posted a new topic on a book named Futility, and how extremly similar it is to titanic. Check it out!

May 4, 2002
I want to say that they should make a replica RMS Titanic, but not move it and just have it as a floating museum near Southhampton so people can experiace what a trip on the Titanic may of looked like.

Jack
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

May 5, 2001
> Posted by Jack Killington on Sunday, 12 May, 2002 - 6:44 pm: > > I want to say that they should make a replica RMS Titanic, but not > move it and just have it as a floating museum near Southhampton so > people can experiace what a trip on the Titanic may of looked like. > -------------------- -------------------- -------------------- ------------------

------------------

Hi Jack,

I am all for something like that, especially in Southampton, where the Titanic left for America......an EXACT replica....size..... everything......righ t down to the Propellers....
happy.gif

To even let you walk through the ship while listening to music of the era piped through the ship...Hell, I would even take the trip over there to see that.

Regards, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.