Reginald Breaker [was Hello to everyone!]

May 29, 2020
Hi my name is Reginald Breaker and I live in Toronto Canada. Recently I discovered that the brother of my late father's mother was a crew member on the Titanic. His name was Alfred White and he was a cabin steward for the White Star Line. My dad's family lived in Southampton where so many families lost a loved one on the Titanic. During his life my father never spoke about his uncle and the connection to the ship or indeed anything about Mr. White in general. I would have enjoyed to find out more about my great uncle and his career working on the passenger liners. So I thought i would join to share my link to the Titanic and learn about others who also have connections to arguably the most famous ship in history. To all stay safe during this period of the pandemic!

Reactions: 1 users

Jack Phillips

Dec 15, 2017
Dear Mr. Breaker,

Allow me to be the first (hopefully) to welcome you to this online community and hope you have many years of learning and exploring of what is know as the most famous ocean liner ever built....

Regarding Alfred White, I found this link (below) and hopefully it will give you more light on your great uncle.
There is only one minor difference that I found between your great uncle and this Alfred White... and that is that you said that your great uncle was a cabin steward and this one was a stoker...but i digress....

Hope you stay healthy, and happy hunting!!
Jack Phillips