Relatives

Heather

Jun 25, 2009
Do any of the survivors have relatives that would be willing to be contacted? Or the survivors themselves?

May 8, 2001
Heather. The survivors are pretty well off limits, and unless they agree to a get together (Like Melvina Dean) it is respectful to leave them in peace.

As far as relatives go, you are in luck!! Relatives come by the forum quite often and will answer questions, if they know them.

If there is a question you would like to ask to a specific person or family, put it out on the forum and if a descendant does not see it/answer it, a researcher may be able to. Occasionally I have seen a relative come out of "lurk mode" to answer someones post.

Anyhow, welcome aboard!
Colleen

May 8, 2001
Adam, in answering your private email question about descendants, I see that at this moment we have Mr Clarke and Mr. Sheath that have stopped in and made their presence known. I have seen Mr. David Haisman, Ms. Muffet Brown, Mr. Goldsmith, and Mr. Prentice, to name a few right off the top of my head. (My apologies to the daughters, grand daughters, neices and aunts that I did not catch the connection.)
Colleen

M

Mary S. Payne

Heather I am Mary Payne: (granddaughter of) first class passengers Marjorie Newell Robb, (great niece of) Madeleine Newell, and (great granddaughter of) Arthur Webster Newell. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]. This is a new e-mail address. I have been offline for some time while making the transition to our summer home in Canada but will now be at this address until mid-October.

Adam McGuirk

May 19, 2002
Colleen I just now got around to the email you answered here for me. Thanks alot and sorry for thanking you late.
Adam

H

Helen Chetham

Hello Heather
I am Helen Chetham - Great Great Granddaughter of Col John Weir - first class passanger. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Kind Regards
Helen