Releasedate for Europe

M

Mikael Jonsson

Hi.

When will Ghosts of the Abyss be released in Sweden or Denmark? There is no date on imdb or the official site.

best regards, Mikael

N

Nicolas Roughol

Mikael,

As Ghosts of the Abyss, strangely renamed "Les Fantômes du Titanic" (Ghosts of the Titanic) in French, is to come out in theaters in late September in France, I would assume that it would hit theaters in other parts of Europe around the same time. But that's just an assumption...

M

Mikael Jonsson

It has finally come to Europe.

I saw is on Friday the 10th october. Since it is only showed in capital cities I had to go to Copenhagen (It's nearer to Copenhagen than Stockholm from where I live.)

I must say that I was quite dissapointed. It was way to short and to less new footage from the wreck. The film would have been much better if they had skipped the Keldyshpart and only focused on the diving. I think the best part of the movie was to see the reception room.

I hope it will be longer on DVD.

best regards, Mikael

N

Nicolas Roughol

Mikael,

Refer to the "Reviews of GOTA" thread in which I was the last poster, I kinda felt the same thing...

Jul 10, 2001
Hello,

in the beginning of next year Ghosts of the Abyss will start in Germany. Each IMAX country needs a different time for translation and synchronisation. But not every IMAX cinema will buy the film. I know that the cinema in Munich will do.

Best regards
Henning