Remembering Inez Irene Pentilla Perry

M

Mark Bray

It is with great regret, to inform you of the death of one of my best friends, Inez Perry, daughter of Laina Pentilla, 3rd class survivor. Though she was not a survivor herself, she was still a great friend. I thought I should let you guys know of her passing. Please visit my memorial site, and take time to remember a true friend. Thanks.
http://hometown.aol.com/mark125689/Mark.html
Mark Bray
happy.gif

Sep 26, 1999
Thanks Mark for sharing this. I had written Mrs. Perry a couple of years ago and she continued to keep in touch. She mentioned you in every letter she wrote and I could tell she thought highly of you. I wrote and told her I had met you in Columbia last March at the dinner that Phillip Gowan gave. Mrs. Perry was truly a special lady to have taken the time to answer all of the questions regarding her mother who was passenger aboard the Titanic. She will be greatly missed.

M

Mark Bray

Yes, Darren, she was a great women. She never hesitated to answer any of my questions, and answered all of them with the best of her knowledge. I enjoyed our letter exchage, 2 or 3 times a month, I came to know such a lovely lady. When did you first talk to Mrs. Perry, Darren?

Mark
happy.gif

Sep 26, 1999
Mark, it must have been about 2 years ago. I didn't write her as regular as you did. She sent Christmas cards with the family newsletter so I thought that was very nice of her to do that. She sent me a photocopy of the story of her mother that was in her local paper. I last wrote her about two weeks ago. Unfortunately I did not know that she had already passed away.