RESCUED BY THE SAME LIFEBOAT TITANIC SURVIVORS UNITED AGAIN

silvia rakic

Sep 4, 2010
I am trying to find out why katarina fus (pronounced fush) her maiden name matan isnt listed as a survivor of titanic, along with her babies i heard they were twins not sure though, going to the usa to meet her husband he had a ticket for her to go join him. it says the girls that survived were scared of boats for the rest of their lives she was born in the village of kotoriba nothern croatia i have an article that was posted in their local magazine 2000 and even my grandmother knew of this. Her son is a doctor and she had a further 6 kids it says katarina fus died at the age of 101 years old she worked as a cook in a hotel She went from southampton to new york Can someone in the historical society research this family and add their part of history in OR pass this information to the relevant people

Marie Cook

Nov 18, 2013
Northampton. UK
I am trying to track down any family, of Samuel Collins/ John Collins, Who is my Great Great Uncle. If Malcolm Collins could possibly get in touch.. I would love to hear,,, thankyou

Mike Gunnill

Dec 31, 2018
Grateful if Marie Cook could make contact with me, regarding Samuel/John Collins please. mikegunnillATmacDOTcom