Research Paper The Return

Feb 3, 2005
Ok so its been a long time but i finally got my junior paper back and i thought you might like to know that i got an 'A'. I would also like you all to know that i am not gloating about this, rather im saying that i did what i was supposed to, pick a topic form a thesis and prove it. My teachers knew very little about the titanic before reading my paper so i know it may not be factually perfect, but i tried. This also means that these papers werent necessarily graded on if we were right, rather if we proved something and used arguments and documents to back ourselves up. Thank you all for you input, it actually did help me with the paper. Now im moving on my senior project, but alas, im doing it on Willa Wonka and The Chocolate Factory...im just a big kid huh? lol. Thanks
~Greg~

Jan 28, 2003
Hello, Gregory.
I understand exactly what your teachers were looking for - being one myself. Not the absolute truth, but the process of evaluative thought. So you got your A grade, even if a lot of people here might not agree with you - but we're glad the site helped. Not to worry - at least until you are now taking on the (probably) far more demanding task of Willie Wonka etc. Really, is this for real? It's a childrens' book, for goodness sake .... and fictional. Oh well. This thread will be moved into the GT Research section now. Tidiness rules!
happy.gif

Feb 3, 2005
Well actually Willa Wonka and The Chocolate Factory was something i chose first of all. Secondly, i am proving that the characters in the novel/movie represent certain sociale norms and some of the seven deadly sins, so it is a little more than just childs play. Plus being that i will work on it all senior year, i want it to be something interesting, and something fresh. This is a tradition at my school and the teachers have seen most everything, and i just wanted to keep things fresh. <<<just clearing up some confusion lol.