Rie Sheridan Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2008
My name is Rie Sheridan Rose, and I have been interested in the Titanic for decades -- I won't tell how many. I am researching background for an alternate history type of story I am working on for this year's National Novel Writing Month. It may go nowhere, but it is really fascinating to have found such a great reference site to work from. Hope to learn a great deal here.

Nov 1, 2008
It is a Young Adult fantasy about a trunk full of magical dolls that transport a group of children to Fairy Land. I was going to set it in modern times, but it wasn't working for me, and I noticed my shelf full of Titanic references and wondered if I could somehow combine the two. When I started looking into things and found the Sage children, who were the right ages and whose bodies were never recovered, it seemed like it might be a good fit. But I am keenly aware that these were real people who have living relatives, and I want to be respectful while still telling my story. It may not come to anything, but I am really enjoying the speculation and the research.
happy.gif

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hello Rie,

Welcome aboard! This forum is the best site for all things Titanic, so you will definitely learn a lot here.

All the best with the research. Enjoy and see you around the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.